Internet Dept/BDC Manager OKCarz
Are you sales-oriented and ready to be part of a fast-growing company?
OKCarz is seeking one highly-motivated individual with a strong leadership skills and a keen understanding of sales psychology to become our next Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate will have successful experience in automotive Business Development or Internet Sales.
Train directly with the current BDC Manager to learn business development systems and consistently improve team performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Field incoming phone, chat, and email inquiries.
- Follow up with prospective customer inquiries.
- Schedule appointments for prospective customers to visit one of our 8 Central-Florida dealerships.
- Follow up on missed appointments.
- Document prospective customer communications in our CRM system.
- Maintain accurate records of individual and team results.
- Research customer histories to identify areas of opportunity.
- Generate daily and monthly performance reports.
- Analyze personal and team statistics and performance to identify opportunities for consistent improvement.
- Consistently train and motivate your teammates to excellence.
- Represent our company in a friendly, professional manner.
*This is a Prime Opportunity for Rapid Advancement!
Must be sales-oriented, goal-focused, and be able to maintain a positive attitude.
Bi-Lingual preferred but not required.
Prior auto-sales or automotive business development or Internet sales experience required.
Must be willing to work most Saturdays.
Get Paid Hourly Plus Bonus!
*Background check and drug screening are required.
Job Type: Full-time