At Lakeland Toyota, we value our employees and we treat them like family. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture. Shown below are our available positions, please take a look and apply today!
At Lakeland Toyota, we pride ourselves on delivering a truly outstanding experience to our customers at all levels and across all departments. Whether you're in the automotive industry or joining us from another field, Lakeland Toyota is ready for you to become a part of an award winning team. Our employees work hard to build and establish relationships with our customers and we know how to value our human capital and give every employee the opportunity to grow.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check